The academically peer refereed Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE: Research) is a highly ranked, selective academic journal focused on rigorous/generalizable research focused on the intersection of education and Information Technology. All manuscripts are submitted and reviewed electronically. We provide our published authors with both a quality print publication and the widespread readership that comes from publishing all articles online within a few weeks of acceptance. This approach ensures that published works are read and cited by the largest possible potential audience.
The mission of the Journal of Information Technology Education: Research is to ...
- improve IT education around the world by disseminating rapidly and widely high quality manuscripts and monographs on rigorous / generalizable research at the intersection of education and Informing Technology,
- expose the reader to a variety of epistemologies and types of articles, including primary, action, and secondary research,
- provide all those who submit manuscripts for publication with useful, timely feedback by making the review process one of collegial mentoring,
- continue as the most authoritative journal on IT education research, and
- acknowledge and embrace the diversity of teaching and learning models in use around the world.
Message from the Editor in Chief
The Journal of Information Technology Education: Research publishes quality articles that focus on the intersection of Information Technology and Education. We publish manuscripts both on the teaching and learning of IT subjects and on the use of IT for education in all subject areas and grade levels.
We provide authors with both rapid turnaround and collegial mentoring. With more than 20 editors from 17 countries on 5 continents and over 300 reviewers from around the globe, we are truly an international journal.
All of our editors have been promoted from our International Board of Reviewers. If you are willing to turn around reviews quickly electronically and wish to join our International Board of Reviewers, email a current C.V. or resume to [email protected]. We welcome all who have published multiple journal articles to consider joining the JITE family forums.
Online ISSN: 1539-3585 Print ISSN: 1547-9714